Hi Everyone! This is Jennifer Koretsky, SCAC. You know me from this blog, or maybe from my book, Odd One Out: The Maverick’s Guide to Adult ADD. But did you know that I’m also the director of the annual Virtual AD/HD Conference?
It’s an online event all about learning how to live successfully with ADHD, and it’s taking place October 7-10, 2013. That’s this Monday through Thursday! (And conference sessions and materials will be available to everyone who registers for 3 full months after the event.) Best of all, this is an online event – there’s no travel required!
As the Director of the Virtual AD/HD Conference, here the top 5 reasons why I think you’ll want to attend.
Reason #1: Access the ADHD Experts
You’ll welcome 8 of the top ADHD experts into your home – and you don’t even have to clean up! The only thing you have to do to access these experts is turn on your computer.
You’ll connect with these acclaimed ADHD experts right from your living room (or from wherever you choose):
- Linda Anderson, Master Certified Coach
- David Giwerc, Master Certified Coach & Author
- Dr. Kenny Handelman, Psychiatrist & Author
- Bonnie Mincu, Senior Certified AD/HD Coach
- Dr. David Nowell, Neuropsychologist
- Dr. Roberto Olivardia, Psychologist & Author
- Melissa Orlov, Marriage Counselor & Author
- Dr. Ari Tuckman, Psychologist & Author
“This is the best, consolidated value of AD/HD experts you will find… It is a great foundation of experts you have access to, to learn things you might not get anywhere else.” – David Giwerc, MCAC, Author & Founder of The ADD Coach Academy
Reason #2: Connect with Real People Who Understand
You’ll connect with real people who understand what it’s like to be in your shoes. From speakers to attendees, we bring together an international community of over 500 people who understand what it’s like to deal with the challenges of ADHD on a daily basis.
- Adults with ADHD
- Spouses/partners of adults with ADHD (and other family members, too)
- Coaches, organizers, clinicians, educators, and other ADHD service professionals
“I really got a lot more from the conference than I was expecting. I realized that there is a huge community out there who have had some of the same experiences as I have and I felt a sense of belonging that I never had before.” – Leslie Rothberg | Hollland, PA
Reason #3: Get the Answers You’re Looking for All in One Place
Our new Master Class format allows each speaker to truly go deep into their topic, and still have plenty of time to answer participant questions.
This means that you’ll discover the latest and most up-to-date information on ADHD, plus tons of resources, tools, and success strategies. As a result, you’ll:
- Become empowered to take an active role in your ADHD medication treatment
- Uncover and conquer the time management obstacles that get in your way
- Implement at least 4 new tools for improved communication with your partner
- Explore how attention and memory work together, and learn how to enhance both
- Understand the science of neurotransmitters and the ADHD brain
- Discover concrete strategies for coping with and managing your emotions
- Identify your signature strengths and determine how to use them to your advantage
- Identify cutting-edge, ADHD-friendly tools and resources for organizing your life
“The breadth and depth of information and practical skills offered from the conference were well worth the price, and it would be a huge mistake to pass up the opportunity to hear from so many experts on various topics.” – Laurie Fleishman-Pogach | Lansdale, PA
Reason #4: Learn At Your Own Pace, When It’s Convenient for You
The Virtual AD/HD Conference was created by people with ADHD, for people with ADHD. And that means that this online event is ADHD-friendly!
You’ll learn at your own pace, in the ways that work best for you. The presentations have both audio and visual components, and you can interact with other attendees while you listen and watch.
And if you can’t attend the live sessions, then you can easily watch the replays, and download the audio files and presentation materials later. You’ll have 3 full months after the event to download all the materials, and then they’re yours to keep and refer to over and over again!
“I have found the Virtual AD/HD Conference so convenient that I can use any part of my learning styles and processes to experience it, no matter what the day, time or situation that is going on in my life.” – Diane Ziegenfelder | Burke, VA
Reason #5: A New and Improved Participant Experience
We’ve added some wonderful new features to the conference that you are sure to enjoy and benefit from, like:
- 2-hour Master Classes that allow you to dive deeply into each topic
- Smart phone access to the Master Classes (for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry)
- A live webcam component so that you can see the expert who is presenting
- An in-room chat box for attendees who want to interact during the Master Classes
- Real-time tech support in-room, so you can get help without missing anything
“I was so impressed by the well coordinated and organized webinars that ran without a hitch.” – Elizabeth Early Sheehan | Kerrville, TX
Bonus! Reason #6: You Can Still Save $50 on Your Registration!
Simply register by 9:00am Eastern on Monday morning (October 7th) and you’ll save $50 on your registration!
“Go for it. It’s an investment in a better life.” – Barbara P. Winn, New York, NY
The conference website is open, and attendees are already online and chatting. Can you tell that I’m pumped and ready for Monday?
Join us! Go to http://www.ADHDconference.com to register now and get your $50 discount.