The Virtual AD/HD Conference Podcast Series is a special edition of the ADHDmanagement.com Podcast.
“I just don’t feel like I’m living up to my potential!” I’ve heard this statement uttered by so many adults with ADHD!
Underachievement is the one word most associated with adult ADHDers in relating to their job (or their schoolwork). The potential is there…the brains are there…the ideas and the will are there. But we can’t get out of our own way, thanks to our ADHD.
In today’s podcast, Alan Brown, creator of the ADD Crusher™ video series, and I have a lively chat on the topic of underachievement and the feeling of not living up to one’s potentials. Take a listen to:
- Hear about the professional struggles that both Alan and I dealt with before we were diagnosed with ADHD
- Find out why it’s so common for adults with ADHD to feel that they’re not living up to their potential
- Pick up some great tips for staying on track and overcoming that feeling of underachievement
And don’t forget: The Virtual AD/HD Conference is less than 3 weeks away! This is your opportunity to:
- Interact with the top experts in the world of ADHD
- Get your ADHD questions answered
- Connect with your peers in the ADHD community
- Get the tools and resources that you and your family need to succeed with AD/HD
- And—best of all—get all this without ever leaving home!
Register NOW to join us (before the attendance fee goes up)!