The Virtual AD/HD Conference Podcast Series is a special edition of the ADHDmanagement.com Podcast.
People with ADHD often report various difficulties with sleep, including trouble getting to sleep or waking up, as well as daytime sleepiness. Sleep disorders, such as sleep apnea, are also quite common. It seems that no matter who you are, if you have ADHD, you have trouble with sleep!
Listen to this free podcast to:
- Learn why people with ADHD are prone to sleep problems
- Find out how a person’s ability to function is impacted both by ADHD, and by a lack of sleep
- Pick up a few tips about how you can improve your sleep and better manage your ADHD!
Click here to find out more about Roberto’s session on ADHD and sleep at the upcoming Virtual AD/HD Conference.
And don’t forget: The Virtual AD/HD Conference is almost here! This is your opportunity to:
- Interact with the top experts in the world of ADHD
- Get your ADHD questions answered
- Connect with your peers in the ADHD community
- Get the tools and resources that you and your family need to succeed with ADHD
- And—best of all—get all this without ever leaving home!
Register NOW to join us (before the registration fee goes up)!