This is a quick reminder that TODAY is the last day to take advantage of the Early Bird Discount for the AD/HD Medication Matters Summit!
That’s $50 off the regular fee, and a savings of 39%!
Register at http://medication-adhd.com
We ran this event last year and the response was simply phenomenal. The number of ADHDers who were hungry for this information was way beyond what we even expected. So we’re offering the Summit again this year, for anyone who might have missed it last time.
The AD/HD Medication Matters Summit is a live, online event that is designed to help you cut through the confusion and get the facts about AD/HD and medication. It will help you, the medical consumer, understand your options when it comes to using medications to treat you or your child’s AD/HD.
Prominent neuropsychiatrist Theresa Cerulli, MD will be joining me in this online summit to teach you everything you need to know about AD/HD and medications. Over the course of 2 evenings, you’ll:
- Gain an overview of AD/HD and the brain
- Learn how medications work in the brain
- Receive a comprehensive review of the medications that are available to treat AD/HD
- Grasp the difference between stimulant and nonstimulant, brand name and generic, and long and short acting medications
- Recognize which symptoms and challenges can and can’t be helped by AD/HD medications
- Discover how to tell when you’ve got the right medication at the right dose
- Uncover the common side effects of medications, and learn what you can do to avoid them
- Assess the medications used to treat common coexisting conditions, like depression and anxiety
- Find out if certain medications are better for women vs. men, kids vs. adults, and the inattentive vs. the hyperactive
- Understand when it’s NOT safe to take AD/HD medications
- Evaluate some complementary treatments that you can use in conjunction with, or as an alternative to, medications
- Determine what to do if you disagree with your doctor’s treatment plan
- Get your questions answered by a neuropsychiatrist who is an expert on AD/HD
The AD/HD Medication Matters Summit takes place online and in the comfort of your own home or office. Join us on May 15 & 16 (Tuesday and Wednesday) from 7-9pm EDT. Don’t worry if you can’t attend live, because the presentation will be recorded and you will be able to download all the materials.
You’ll get 4 hours of structured information and practical strategies for less than the cost of 1 hour with your doctor!
Register to receive:
- Access to the live webinar presentations (2 evenings, May 15 & 16)
- Recordings of the presentations – yours to download and keep!
- Presentation slides – yours to download and keep!
- Access to the members-only website in which you can connect with your peers, ask questions, share resources, and discuss your experiences
Take Advantage of the Early Bird Discount and Save $50
Sign up TODAY (April 30th) and pay just $77 for everything included above!
Register here: http://medication-adhd.com
Join me as we cut through the confusion and get the facts about medication and AD/HD!
Will I “see” you there? If so, leave a comment and let me know!
P.S. There’s no right or wrong answer when it comes to medication and your AD/HD. Whether or not you take medication is a personal decision that you have to make with the help of your doctor. Having a thorough understanding of your options can help you make the best decision for yourself or your child. That’s what the AD/HD Medication Matters Summit is all about!