Odd One Out Home Study Coaching Program:
The Maverick’s Guide to Implementing the 5 Essential Skills for Managing Adult ADD
Life With Adult ADHD Really Doesn’t Have To Be So Hard!
Dear Fellow Maverick,
Are you STILL struggling with chronic overwhelm, self-doubt, poor time management, and other ADHD-related challenges?
Let me show you exactly how to
master The 5 Essential Skills for Managing Adult ADHD so that you can
embrace your inner maverick and move forward in life!
If you’re like many of the adults with ADHD that I hear from, then you’ve read my book, Odd One Out: The Maverick’s Guide to Adult ADD, and it really hit home with you. You’ve tried to implement some of the strategies but got stuck somewhere along the way.
Despite your best efforts, you haven’t made enough progress, and you’re disappointed with yourself. You’d love to work with me one-on-one to dig into the concepts and strategies covered in the book but, unfortunately, private coaching isn’t an option for you right now.
Well I’m happy to tell you that now there’s another option. I can be your personal ADHD coach to help you build your ADHD management skills and live a happy and successful life—at a fraction of the cost of private coaching!
I created a home study program that will coach you to:
- Embrace your inner maverick
- Break the cycle of chronic stress, overwhelm, and burnout
- Learn how to accept and work with your own ADHD
- Focus on your strengths and think more positively
- Take control of your space, time, and tasks
- Give yourself permission to live out loud!
I’ve been coaching adults with ADHD—from CEOs to stay-at-home parents—for almost 10 years. I’m one of the few ADHD coaches who’s been designated a ‘Senior Certified AD/HD Coach.’
I’ve been featured on The Today Show, in The New York Times, and various other international media outlets. I’m also the Director of the Virtual AD/HD Conference®, a major industry event. And I’m an adult who lives and thrives with ADHD. When it comes to adult ADHD, I know my stuff.
Jen tells it like it is, and I loved her openness and honesty.
Even though she’s an expert, Jen doesn’t beat you over the head with information. Her approach is more like ‘I’ve lived it, this is what happens, and these are the strategies and techniques I’ve developed.’
She gives you a clear, easy to follow breakdown of her skills for managing ADD. This book is an outline on how to live every day, and how to live with your Attention Deficit Disorder. This book is fabulous across the board!
ADHD Coach and ADHD Book Club Leader
If you loved my book (or even if you just have a
feeling that you’ll love it), then this is your opportunity to
get the structure and accountability you need to
develop your ADHD management skills and move forward in your life.
I developed the The Odd One Out Home Study Coaching Program so that I can be your personal ADHD coach from afar. It’s the next best thing to working with me privately.
The program features:
- 3 Audio CDs. I’ll be right there with you when you listen to the audio CDs! I’ll review the main concepts of each section of the coaching program, and give you the inspiration and motivation you need to take action.
- A 91 Page Workbook. This is the heart of the coaching program and contains everything you need—from the important points of each chapter to the corresponding personal coaching questions—to build your ADHD management skills.
- A Goal Setting Action Guide. When you’re ready to truly start moving forward and living out loud, this action guide will help you map out your goals step-by-step!
You’ll get the info, strategies, skills, and support you need to stop stressing out all the time and start enjoying your life. After completing the coaching program, you’ll be able to:
- Make small but significant changes that break the cycle of overwhelm, which means spending less time feeling burnt out and stressed out, and spending more time feeling calm, centered, and productive.
- Use techniques for increasing focus and concentration, which means improving your ability to pay attention when you need to.
- Operate from a mind set of success, which means identifying and building on your strengths instead of focusing on your weaknesses.
- Utilize simple and effective time management tools, which means managing your time more efficiently.
- Design ADHD-friendly organizational systems, which means spending less time and energy managing your physical spaces at home and at work.
- Work towards life goals, which means moving beyond day-to-day living by adding elements of fun and creativity to your life.
- Identify the rules you’re following that are holding you back, which means embracing the maverick within you in order to be happy and successful.
Informative, entertaining and fun—that is how I would describe coaching with Jennifer!
Before I began working with Jennifer, I was managing with meds and not following through on the real world side of things.
Jennifer has since showed me through her incredible knowledge how to turn my ADD into something positive and useful. She has helped me to “think outside of the box”. I now realize that it is not my fault and I have stopped blaming myself for failures that have happened in the past.
My head is a whole lot clearer now, thanks to Jennifer!
Fair Lawn, NJ
I Mean It: Life With Adult ADHD Really Doesn’t Have To Be So Hard!
You’re not stuck living a life of stress and disappointment. I’ve coached hundreds of adults to embrace their inner maverick and live happy and successful lives. You can absolutely take control over your ADHD and turn things around! And I can help you do it with the Odd One Out Home Study Coaching Program.
I’ve very carefully broken down the concepts and strategies in the book, and presented them to you in the same ways that I present them to my private clients. I specifically call out for you:
- The theme of each chapter. These are the main messages that I remind my clients of over and over.
The most important points of each chapter that I want you to remember. These are the fundamental elements of each of the ADHD management skills.
- Thought-provoking journaling exercises that I commonly assign to clients. These exercises will inspire you to dig deep, explore your beliefs and experiences, and make the paradigm shifts that you need to move forward.
- Probing coaching questions that I ask clients during private coaching sessions. These questions will help you understand your challenges, explore your options, and make better decisions and choices.
- Concrete action steps that you need to take to master each ADHD management skill. These are the homework assignments that I commonly give to clients when they are ready to make changes and move forward.
Chaos! That is how I would describe my life before I began working with Jennifer. I had low self-esteem, I felt all alone and as if I was disconnected from my peers.
Jennifer has become my safety net. She truly is someone who understands where I am at. I always know that I can turn to her.
Not only am I better with organization, but I am also more motivated. Jennifer is truly gifted. She has given me a gift—the gift of a better and easier life.
This was something I never thought I would have. Jennifer, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Order Now And Save $20!
For a limited time only, you can save $20 on the Odd One Out Home Study Coaching Program!
$197 Save $20!
Plus Shipping and Handling*
By the way, I stand behind this program all the way. That’s why I offer a 90-day, money-back guarantee. Try the program for 90 days. If it’s not helping or not what you wanted, then simply return it to us in reusable condition for a full refund. (In other words, don’t scratch the CDs and don’t write directly in the workbook and action guide if you think you might return the program.) It’s that simple.
(Oh, and don’t worry that you might get a “second-hand” program when you order. Should we ever receive a returned program [which we haven't], we’ll just use it as a display item. Everyone who orders gets a brand new program, hot off the press!)
The current $20 savings promotion is only available for a limited time. If you’d like to take advantage of this discount, then order your coaching program now!
All My Best,
Jennifer Koretsky, SCAC
Managing Partner & CEO of ADD Management Group, LLC
Author of Odd One Out: The Maverick’s Guide to Adult ADD
P.S. Let me be your personal ADD coach and show you how to master The 5 Essential Skills for Managing Adult ADHD so that you can embrace your inner maverick and move forward in life!