The Virtual AD/HD Conference Podcast Series is a special edition of the ADHDmanagement.com Podcast.
Does anger and frustration sometimes dominate your relationship? If so, you ‘re not alone—even if you feel like you are.
Anger is a topic that we don’t hear much about when it comes to ADHD and relationships. But marriage consultant Melissa Orlov is very familiar with it. She works with couples in ADHD-impacted relationships to help them understand the underpinnings of anger, as well as how to address it.
- How feelings of anger can challenge a relationship in which one or both partners have ADHD
- Some common reasons why both people in the ADHD relationship get angry and frustrated
- What you can do when your ADHD-impacted relationship is starting to feel hopeless
And don’t forget: The Virtual AD/HD Conference is less than 3 weeks away! This is your opportunity to:
- Interact with the top experts in the world of ADHD
- Get your ADHD questions answered
- Connect with your peers in the ADHD community
- Get the tools and resources that you and your family need to succeed with ADHD
- And—best of all—get all this without ever leaving home!
Register NOW to join us (before the registration fee goes up)!