The Virtual AD/HD Conference Podcast Series is a special edition of the ADHDmanagement.com Podcast.
Using the right ADHD medication can be one of the most effective strategies to minimize the symptoms of ADHD—whether that is for children, adults or senior citizens. Unfortunately, many people taking ADHD medications are not getting its full benefit. Even when working with a professional prescriber, people with ADHD are still often confused about their medication options, how to know if their medication is “working right” and what to do if it isn’t.
- The three most common reasons that prevent us from experiencing the full effectiveness of ADHD medication
- What you can do to avoid these pitfalls
- How to know when your medication is not working effectively
This is a free podcast. Listen or download here:
And don’t forget: The Virtual AD/HD Conference is just 2 weeks away! This is your opportunity to:
- Interact with the top experts in the world of ADHD
- Get your ADHD questions answered
- Connect with your peers in the ADHD community
- Get the tools and resources that you and your family need to succeed with ADHD
- And—best of all—get all this without ever leaving home!
Register NOW to join us (before the registration fee goes up)!