The Virtual AD/HD Conference Podcast Series is a special edition of the ADHDmanagement.com Podcast.
ADHD is a challenge of self regulation (pausing) and self awareness (paying attention). It often shows up when you react to a mistake you have made and become highly self-critical, putting yourself down. You remain stuck, feeling imprisoned by the painful feeling of your perceived failure.
Unfortunately, as an adult with ADHD, your head feels like a huge magnet constantly attracting negative emotions which stick to your brain like Velcro. You react to negative emotions without pausing to step back, objectively notice, and discern what’s really happening. It distorts your awareness of the situation and impedes your ability to pay attention to any success you may have created with your unique strengths.
In this podcast, David Giwerc, MCC, Founder & President of the ADD Coach Academy, talks to us about taking a mindful, coach-approach to ADHD that will significantly improve your ability to successfully manage your automatic, negative thoughts.
Take a listen to this free podcast to:
- Discover the form that negative thoughts take and how they can hold you back in life
- Learn what it takes to pause and intentionally choose to pay attention to your daily thoughts in a non-judgmental way
- Find out why it’s so important to focus on your strengths
Click here to find out more about David’s session at the upcoming Virtual AD/HD Conference.
And don’t forget: The Virtual AD/HD Conference is almost here! This is your opportunity to:
- Interact with the top experts in the world of ADHD
- Get your ADHD questions answered
- Connect with your peers in the ADHD community
- Get the tools and resources that you and your family need to succeed with ADHD
- And—best of all—get all this without ever leaving home!
Register NOW to join us (before the registration fee goes up)!