- Do you know where your keys are?
- How about your cell phone?
- Did you remember to buy milk?
- Do you even know why it is that you started browsing online in the first place???
Of course, I’m making a joke here, and it’s a joke that every adult with ADHD gets. We all have varying degrees of difficulty with working memory, which often leaves us struggling to remember what we did (like where we put our keys), or what we need to do (like pick up milk at the store).
Psychologist Dr. Ari Tuckman has briefly covered this topic in past presentations at the Virtual AD/HD Conference, and this year I asked him to expand on the topic and present a Master Class on ADHD and working memory. He eagerly accepted, and informed me that the problem isn’t necessarily with our working memory, but with our attention.
Dr. Tuckman has been busy putting together this brand new presentation for the Virtual AD/HD Conference, and I can’t wait to experience it! In the meantime, I invite you to listen to this free podcast in which Dr. Ari Tuckman gives us a sneak peek and explains the challenges that adults with ADHD face when it comes to memory and attention. He also offers some practical tips that you can put to use immediately!
And if this podcast leaves you hungry for a more practical advice and strategies for living an easier, more productive life with ADHD, then be sure to check out the upcoming Virtual AD/HD Conference. It’s your unique opportunity to:
- Connect with Top ADHD Experts
- Interact with Other ADHD Adults from Around the Globe
- Master the Information, Skills, and Tools that You Need to Successfully Manage Your ADHD…
- And Do it All Without Ever Leaving Home!
Learn more at http://ADHDconference.com.