The summer is always a busy and exciting time for us here at the ADD Management Group. That’s because we’re happily working away behind the scenes to bring you the annual Virtual AD/HD Conference! Are you familiar with this event? If not, let me fill you in!
We all know that undiagnosed and untreated AD/HD can wreak havoc on a person’s life. But what we don’t hear as much about is what makes a person with AD/HD successful in life!
When I was first diagnosed with AD/HD, it felt like a badge of shame. It felt like there was something wrong with me. Perhaps you know that feeling?
What I didn’t understand then, what I had to learn over time, is that having AD/HD simply made me different. And being different doesn’t make you bad!
In fact, some people believe that having AD/HD can be a gift in life! Now, not everybody agrees with that, but one thing that everyone can agree on is that no matter what your differences, it is possible to be successful in life when you have AD/HD…
You just have to have the information, skills, and resources that you need to work with those differences, instead of fighting against them…
And that’s what we’re here to provide you with at
The Virtual AD/HD Conference:
the information, skills, and resources that
you and your family need to succeed!
I want you to know that I firmly believe you CAN live successfully with AD/HD. And the other 20+ experts joining me at the Virtual AD/HD Conference this year share my belief. We want you to know that there IS hope, and that you and your family CAN succeed with AD/HD.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn at this year’s event:
- How to avoid AD/HD medication mistakes with Author and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Laurie Dupar
- How to deal with the negative people in your life who don’t understand ADHD with Award-winning Film Maker and Comedian Rick Green
- How to improve your working memory and “remember to remember” with Author and Psychologist Dr. Ari Tuckman
- How to make the best AD/HD medication decisions for your child with Author and Developmental Pedicatrician Dr. Mark Bertin
- Why people with AD/HD have trouble with sleep, and how to improve your sleep with Author and Psychologist Dr. Roberto Olivardia
- ADHD-friendly strategies to dig yourself out of debt with Author and Psychologist Dr. Stephanie Sarkis
- Simple strategies to motivate your AD/HD child with Author and Coach Margit Crane
- How to deal with the shame associated with AD/HD with Coach Bonnie Mincu
- And many more sessions delivered by expert doctors, therapists, coaches, and authors designed to provide you and your family with the information, tools, and resources that you need to succeed!
- *** Plus, you’ll also enjoy expert Q&A sessions with Dr. Ned Hallowell and Dr. Patricia Quinn***, two amazing professionals who are pioneers in the world of ADHD!
NOTE: Today is the Last Day to Take Advantage of Early Registration Discounts!
Take advantage of our early registration discounts when you register today – Monday, August 6th.
You’ll save $100 on your virtual ticket! That’s just $177 for a standard registration that includes four days of live sessions with 24 expert speakers, session playbacks, downloadable slides, downloadable session recordings, members-only website, and so much more!
And the best part is that you can participate on your own time, from the comfort of your own home or office!
You can find out more at http://ADHDconference.com.
Or, if you just want to jump right to the registration page to sign up now and save $100, then go here: http://ADHDconference.com/index.shtml#register.