As we head into the weekend, here’s what’s going on around the web in the world of ADHD!
- John McKenzie of Adult ADD and Money reminds us that now is a good time to get our financial documents in order for tax season.
- Jeff Siegel of Jeff’s ADD Mind explores the issue of adult ADHD and loneliness in a two-part series.
- ADDA announces a new scholarship fund for students with ADHD.
- As CHADD works to address the ADHD medication shortage, they’re asking everyone to participate in this survey about how the shortage is affecting you.
- Stephanie Sarkis offers some strategies for boosting your productivity at work on Psychology Today.
- You can enter to win a conference binder with all the sessions from the 2011 Virtual AD/HD Conference that we’re giving away in honor of our recently deceased friend, coach Vickie Ball.
- Fox News offers some ADHD-friendly tips for organizing your house. (Fox News? Really?)
- Kelly Babcock of Psych Central shares how to calculate your ADHD age.
Have a great weekend, and we’ll see you again on Monday!