This week the web was full of great stuff that isn’t exclusively for adults with ADHD, but is very much worth the read, nonetheless. Check it out:
- Joe Wilner reminds us that Perfectionism Prevents Progress and that “good enough” is actually great.
- What the f*** can I make for dinner?!? Real Simple offers a slew of casserole recipes. ADHD management tip: Freeze the left overs in individual portions for a quick meal when you don’t have time to cook!
- LifeHacker offers some fantastic advice for dealing with the stress of a bad boss.
- The Emotion Machine explores The Connection Between Mental and Physical Health and offers “brain food” recommendations.
- Ultra-successful concert producer Kevin Wall talk about how ADHD has helped him in his career.
- Get organized and take control of your finances with Dr. Stephanie Sarkis. Act NOW to take advantage of the Early Bird Discount!
Is there anything in this list you found particularly helpful? Let us know!