Here’s what’s going on in the world of ADHD this week!
- Dr. Stephanie Sarkis interviews me on the maverick approach to ADHD management for her Psychology Today and Huffingon Post blogs.
- ADHD Aware is holding it’s 1st National ADHD Youth Leadership Summit in Pennsylvania this summer. What a fantastic idea!
- Britney Spears adds her name to the list of celebrities who have ADHD. Dr. Kenny Handelman shares his thoughts on this news story, and tackles the topic of ADHD medication, too.
- Jeff Siegel shows us how to use your email as your to-do list.
- The Virtual AD/HD Conference™ is entering its 5th year! Can you believe it? We’re now accepting presentation proposals, and early registration will be opening soon.
- Finally, we’re honored to be on Healthline’s 13 Best ADHD Blogs of 2012. They said such nice stuff about us (“this site is the one adults with ADHD have been waiting for”) that we couldn’t help blushing and saying, “Aw, shucks!”
Is there anything in this list you found particularly helpful? Let us know! And, of course, have a great weekend!