It was another busy week on the web in the world of ADHD! Here’s what we think is worth the read:
- The ADHD & Executive Functions Forum has concluded, but for a limited time you can still get the materials and access the presentation!
- ADHD celebrity Ty Pennington talks about getting naked.
- I’ve been pinning quite a bit of ADHD stuff on Pinterest!
- Stylist offers some tricks for getting out wrinkles when you don’t have an iron. (Not specifically an ADHD problem, but certainly a common one!)
- Gretchen Rubin suggests doing nothing when you feel like procrastinating.
- Emily Willingham shows up those New York Times OpEd idiots with her Scientific American piece ADHD: Backlash to the Backlash.
- ADDitude Magazine readers fill in the blank of, “You know your spouse has ADHD when _____.”
- Get organized and take control of your finances with Dr. Stephanie Sarkis!
Enjoy yourself this weekend, and take some time to slow down and relax. You deserve it!