As we head into the weekend, here’s what’s going on around the web in the world of ADHD!
- Melissa Orlov offers some great advice about how to suggest to your spouse that s/he may have ADHD.
- Bryan Hutchinson asks, Who are the Famous, Successful Women with ADHD?
- ADDitude Magazine readers share their doctors’ most helpful tips for managing ADHD symptoms
- myFox Boston explains the ADHD medication shortage (and features our friend, coach Tara McGillicuddy)
- Research scientist Emily Willingham does a fantastic job of explaining the recent study that links anesthesia in infancy to increased rates of ADHD
- Ned Hallowell and Mark Bertin respond brilliantly to the New York Times OpEd catastrophe “Ritalin Gone Wrong” (which I refuse to link to)
- Dr. Ari Tuckman talks to us about ADHD and Executive Functions in the latest ADHDmanagement.com podcast.
- And we’re getting ready for the ADHD & Executive Functions Forum: Understand Your Brain to Manage Your Life with Dr. Ari Tuckman. It’s next week, and it’s completely online!
Have a great weekend, and we’ll see you again on Monday!