The Virtual AD/HD Conference Podcast Series is a special edition of the ADHDmanagement.com Podcast.
New research in ADHD is published all the time. Most of the time, however, people hear about the new research from the press, which often only covers stories which can be sensationalized (and misinterpreted). As a result, we often don’t hear the full story of what the research suggests in a fair and accurate manner.
Dr. Kenny Handelman, author of Attention Difference Disorder, takes an extensive interest in the latest ADHD research studies, and he has a knack for explaining the science in a way that is both interesting and easy to understand.
Listen to this free podcast with Dr. Kenny Handelman to:
- Find out why the media typically misinterprets and sensationalizes ADHD research
- Discover what’s new and interesting in the world of ADHD research
- Learn what treatments Dr. Kenny believes are essential for every person with ADHD
Click here to find out more about Dr. Kenny’s session on The Leading Edge of ADHD Research at the upcoming Virtual AD/HD Conference.
And don’t forget: The Virtual AD/HD Conference is less than one week away!! This is your opportunity to:
- Interact with the top experts in the world of ADHD
- Get your ADHD questions answered
- Connect with your peers in the ADHD community
- Get the tools and resources that you and your family need to succeed with ADHD
- And—best of all—get all this without ever leaving home!
Register NOW to save $50 on the already-affordable registration fee! (The price goes up at 9am EDT on Monday!)