Does the concept of “time management” makes your stomach clench? If so, you’re not alone!
Almost every adult with ADHD has difficulty with time–whether it’s meeting deadlines, showing up on time for an appointment, or just getting through the daily to-do’s.
I recently had a podcast chat with Senior Certified ADHD Coach and Bonnie Mincu on the subject ADHD and time management. She’ll be presenting a Master Class on this topic at the 6th Annual Virtual AD/HD Conference (which is less than 3 weeks away)!
Bonnie sat down with me for this podcast to talk about what gets in the way of effective time management, and how an adult with ADHD can begin to overcome those obstacles.
Take a listen to this free podcast to:
- Learn why traditional time management advice doesn’t work for adults with ADHD
- Find out what ADHD Coach Bonnie believes is the biggest obstacle to effective time management
- Learn what you can do right now to begin overcoming this obstacle and improve your time management skills
And if this podcast leaves you hungry for a more practical advice and strategies for living an easier, more productive life with ADHD, then be sure to check out the upcoming Virtual AD/HD Conference. It’s your unique opportunity to:
- Connect with Top ADHD Experts
- Interact with Other ADHD Adults from Around the Globe
- Master the Information, Skills, and Tools that You Need to Successfully Manage Your ADHD…
- And Do it All Without Ever Leaving Home!
Learn more at http://ADHDconference.com.
The conference is less than 3 weeks away! Be sure to register in advance to save $50!