Take a listen to:
- Find out why people with ADHD have a higher amount of credit card debt
- Learn how to shed the shame associated with financial difficulties
- Get some ADHD-friendly strategies for paying your bills, decreasing your debt, and better managing your money in general
And if you find this podcast helpful, then do be sure to check out the ADHD and Money Management Online Seminar with Dr. Stephanie Sarkis! We’ll be digging deep into this topic to teach you how to:
- Get the hang of practical tips and tricks to simplify money management
- Obtain techniques to curb your impulsive spending
- Change the way you think about budgeting by learning an ADHD-friendly budgeting system that won’t get you caught up in the details
- Get recommendations for affordable, ADHD-friendly money management software that can make your life easier
- Figure out how to work together with your significant other on money management issues, and decrease the time you spend fighting about money
- Discover how to work with creditors to reduce your debt
- Explore some options available to you when you feel like you’re so deep in debt that you’ll never get out of it
- And soooo much more!
Join us to get organized and take control of your finances!
The ADHDmanagement.com Podcast Series regularly interviews experts about hot topics in ADHD and offers tips and resources for managing adult ADHD, along with a healthy dose of humor. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes!